C# 4.0 How-To
by Ben Watson
Real Solutions for C# 4.0 Programmers
Need fast, robust, efficient code solutions for C# 4.0? This book delivers exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find more than 200 solutions, best-practice techniques, and tested code samples for everything from classes to exceptions, networking to XML, LINQ to Silverlight. Completely up-to-date, this book fully reflects major language enhancements introduced with the new C# 4.0 and .NET 4.0. When time is of the essence, turn here first: Get answers you can trust and code you can use, right now!
Beginning with the language essentials and moving on to solving common problems using the .NET Framework, C# 4.0 How-To addresses a wide range of general programming problems and algorithms. Along the way is clear, concise coverage of a broad spectrum of C# techniques that will help developers of all levels become more proficient with C# and the most popular .NET tools.
Fast, Reliable, and Easy to Use!
- Write more elegant, efficient, and reusable code
- Take advantage of real-world tips and best-practices advice
- Create more effective classes, interfaces, and types
- Master powerful data handling techniques using collections, serialization, databases, and XML
- Implement more effective user interfaces with both WPF and WinForms
- Construct Web-based and media-rich applications with ASP.NET and Silverlight
- Make the most of delegates, events, and anonymous methods
- Leverage advanced C# features ranging from reflection to asynchronous programming
- Harness the power of regular expressions
- Interact effectively with Windows and underlying hardware
- Master the best reusable patterns for designing complex programs
Available at these places and wherever books are sold:
|Barnes and Noble|
Want to get the best .NET performance possible?
|Check out my latest book, Writing High-Performance .NET Code, published July 12, 2014. This book dives deep into the fundamental areas of .NET that determine your performance. This is the critical performance book every .NET developer needs. Visit http://www.writinghighperf.net today, or go buy on Amazon and many other retailers!|